Holder of the European Bachelor of Photography, Charles Roux attended the Paris photography school Icart Photo and graduated as "head of the class (major de promotion)" and "best portfolio (major book)". Also graduated in both English and Hispanic Civilisations and Literatures, his practice of visual arts is widely influenced by literature, painting and cinema; and, starting from various inspirations and sensations, he aims to convey emotions and questions. Considering their ambivalence as much a source of aesthetic values as a source of questioning. Playing with reality and its underlying stories.
All he endeavours to create is atmosphere above all.
Clients : Louis Vuitton, Air France, Rossini, Léo & Violette, BNP Paribas, Tempting Places, Nathalie Blanc, Via Gioia, Société des Hôtels Littéraires...
Press : Slate.com, Slate.fr, Huffington Post USA, Huffington Post España, Quartz, Feature Shoot, Konbini, Cultora.it, Dissapore, nrc.nl, Dohdo Mag, American Photo Mag, Il post, Milliyet, Fhox, Diário de Noticias, enfemenino, Photophores, Sud Ouest, The Indian Express, Burn Magazine, Les Petits Frenchies
- "Fictitious Feasts" (Head On Festival ) - May 2015, Sydney (Australia)
- "Fetart School Factory" (Galerie 59 Rivoli ) - Mois de la Photo 2014, Paris (France)
- "Salty Eyes and Stormy Minds" (Fotogalerie Friedrichshain) - October 2014, Berlin (Germany)
- "Still Life - Juror Rebecca Senf" (Center for Fine Art Photography) - September 2014, Fort Collins (Colorado, USA)
- "Photos de classe" (Galerie Central Dupon Images) - June to July 2014, Paris (France)
- "Childhood's Edge " (Festival L'Emoi Photographique) - April to May 2014, Angoulême (France)
- "Ein Prozess" (Neue Galerie im Höhmannhaus, Der Greif) - March to May 2014, Augsburg (Germany)
- "J'ai 20 ans et j'aime ma mer" (Aquarium de Paris, Fondation Procter & Gamble) - June 2013, Paris (France)
- "Let's play : le corps décomplexé" (association Carte Blanche) - January 2013, Paris (France)
- "L'architecture métallique à Paris" (CASA Architecture) - January 2012, Paris (France)